The Next Generation in Advanced, Affordable Ultrasound
Your commitment to patients and the utility of ultrasound imaging go hand in hand in building a healthier world.
The new GE LOGIQ V3 console, makes advanced ultrasound technology simple, affordable, and accessible for general imaging, shared service and OB/GYN healthcare providers. The LOGIQ V3 supports you with automated calculations, onboard clinical assistance, and time-saving workflow that helps enhance your confidence towards creating a healthier world.
The new GE LOGIQ V3 is available with a single probe and 3 year warranty from £9,999.00 ex VAT
Experience Simplicity and Speed
Enhance your daily routine with the new GE LOGIQ V3
- Switch Probe button to quickly switch between the two active probes
- User Preset button to quickly create or overwrite user presets
- Auto IMT° provides automatic edge detection for intima-media thickness (IMT)
- SonoBiometry is a workflow tool that automatically places calipers to help you perform key fetal biometry measurements quickly
- TruScan* Architecture (GE Raw Data) allows limitless flexibility to readjust a large set of imaging parameters and re-measure images any time after you have set, frozen or even archived the images
Simplify your workflow with onboard imaging guidance
The GE LOGIQ V3 simplifies your ultrasound experience to meet the clinical needs of your practice. The workflow is intuitive and features logical exam flow, automation tools and onboard clinical information.
Help your diagnostic confidence
Use advanced techniques to help you achieve clear images:
- MLA4 Technology increases frame rate by 4×1 by processing each echo along four simultaneous receiver beams to study moving organs and blood flow data
- Real Time Speckle Reduction Imaging (SRI-HD) helps reduce noise while enhancing true tissue architecture
- CrossXBeam* imaging enhances tissue interfaces and border differentiation with compound imaging technology
- Coded Harmonic Imaging helps improve near field resolution in small-parts imaging
- B-Steer helps view deep vessels and structures that are angled (ex. tendons insertion)
Perform advanced clinical evaluations that help you diagnose confidently across a wide range of applications:
- Advanced imaging modes like Color°°, Pulse Wave and Power Doppler Imaging (PDI)* help measure blood flow within a specific area to assist with diagnosis and monitoring
- Anatomical M-Mode* supports anatomical measurements in non-standard planes
- LOGIQ View* allows real-time imaging of long anatomical structures too large to be seen in a single image
- Virtual Convex provides expanded field of view when using linear and sector probes
Scan Assistant with onboard guidance
The systems help simplify your scanning experience with intuitive workflow, automation tools and on-board support.
Scan Coach* is an innovative scan plane reference tool—available on demand during live scanning:
- Advanced and basic protocols across obstetric, gynecological and abdominal applications
- Innovative reference tool built by ultrasound experts
- 200+ reference images & 150+ 3D animations/schematics
- Valuable information can help you acquire the desired scan planes
Scan Assistant*, a guideline-based exam protocol, reminds you of key anatomical landmarks to be covered, helping enhance your diagnostic confidence while reducing keystrokes.
- Provides a protocol checklist for key exams
- Helps simplify and standardize workflow
- Acts as an automated sequence script that moves you through an exam, step-by-step, while reducing key strokes.
Scan Biometry, is a workflow tool that automatically places callipers to allow you to perform key fetal biometry measurements quickly. It can help enhance clinical workflow by reducing keystrokes and automating key manual fetal measurements such as;
- Bi-Parietal Diameter (BPD)
- Head Circumference (HC)
- Abdominal Circumference (AC)
- Femur Length (FL)
Instructional videos, are available via the LOGIQ Club and IAMU providing you with the knowledge you need to fully utilise your Logiq console.
- Detailed instructions about how to use key hardware & software features
- Guide you on how to use your LOGIQ Vision Series device optimally
Smart Ergonomics and economics
The GE LOGIQ Vision Series consoles are compact systems with a small and stable physical footprint.
The slim design allows you to benefit even where you have limited scan room space, making it a great fit for clinics and constricted scanning spaces.
Designed for user comfort and efficiency
- Large 15” LCD screen with 4-way tilting
- 3 conveniently placed probe holders
- 2 active ports and 1 parking port
- Easily fits narrow of room spaces
- Lightweight and easy to transport
- DICOM* connectivity for network storage*
Backed by multiple years of comprehensive service coverage, the GE LOGIQ V3 are also designed for fast service and a quick repair process.
4 chamber view of the second trimester fetal heart
Imaging in the Virtual Convex mode showing a nodule in the thyroid
B-mode image of the pancreas showing the pancreatic duct
*Optional on LOGIQ V3
DICOM is a registered trademark of the National Electrical Manufacturers Association for its standard publications relating to digital communications of medical information.