- Freedom of Movement for the Patient
- Lightweight Mobile Receiver, Easy to Carry
- Flat and Lightweight Transducers
- Rechargeable Batteries
- Cordless Transducers
Cordless Fetal Monitoring Systems
Telemetry System for ambulatory measurement of Fetal Heart Rate and Uterine Activity, The Rimkus telemetry system is designed for ambulatory monitoring of fetal heart rate and uterine activity during pregnancy and delivery.
The T840 is the second generation of Rimkus cordless fetal monitoring systems. Its connectivity to the leading range of fetal monitors makes it an ideal accessory. It consists of two transducers, one for US and one for TOCO, and a receiver base station that interfaces to the Fetal Monitors which are equipped with a telemetry interface.
Lightweight & Waterproof
The Lightweight and Waterproof transducers allow for maximum patient comfort and flexibility as well as convenience for the clinician, no cable clutter, no cables to clean. The transducers are powered by rechargeable lithium-polymer batteries with an extensive battery life of 16 hours at a recharge time of only 2 ½ hours.
Primary Features of T840:
- Cordless Ultrasound Fetal Heart Rate and TOCO
- US transducer supports fetal movement detection with fetal monitors.
- Waterproof transducers allow cordless monitoring even under the shower or in the bath tub.
- 16 hours battery life for uninterrupted monitoring even in longer cases
- Rechargeable Lithium-Polymer batteries with no memory effect require only 2 to 3 hours to fully recharge
- Light weight and handy dimensions for comfortable wearing
- Shock-protected transducers
- No buttons, no operating elements: easiest possible operation.
- Hygienic Housings